Vaseline Jelly is the original skin protectant – it has been used to protect and help heal dry skin since 1870, and to this day, it effectively cares for your skin. The original petroleum jelly from Vaseline is triple-purified and hypoallergenic, and is the ideal product for a multitude of uses, including a moisturiser for sensitive skin or as a lip balm. It is a product you can trust. Its triple-purification seal guarantees each jar of Vaseline Jelly has been purified not once, but three times to remove impurities. This SPF lip balm is dermatologist recommended and is appropriate for use by those with sensitive skin and for baby care. Vaseline is a fragrance free, hypoallergenic moisturiser that is a non-irritating and non-comedogenic (it won’t clog your pores). It can also be used as a baby cream to treat their dry and irritated skin. Unlike some topical lotions and creams, Vaseline Jelly penetrates into surface skin layers and locks in moisture to create a protective barrier. By sealing in moisture, it assists the skins natural recovery to help dry skin heal. This can rejuvenate visibly dry skin and help reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines. Vaseline Jelly creates a protective barrier that protects skin against environmental factors, such as windburn – and has been used for over 100 years to protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original protects dry, cracked skin and locks in moisture to keep it healthy
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is clinically proven to help heal dry or damaged skin
- Made with 100% pure petroleum jelly, which is purified three times so that purity is guaranteed
- Vaseline provides dry skin relief and helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Petroleum Jelly is gentle on the skin as it is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it will not clog your pores
- The original wonder jelly can be used on dry skin, stressed skin, and sensitive skin to protect it from windburn or chapping
How to use
Apply liberally where needed.
Hazards and Cautions
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use