Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Sooth body lotion combines healing micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly with Aloe Vera which is known to soothe the skin. The result is a refreshing, fast-absorbing lotion that calms and soothes the discomfort associated with dry, irritated skin and leaves it feeling deeply moisturized and rejuvenated. At Vaseline, we believe that healthy skin starts with deep-restoring moisture.
Our Intensive Care Aloe Sooth body lotion has been clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with the first application and to keep it restored for 3 weeks. Proven after 4 weeks of daily use in a clinical trail.
When you have dry, rough or irritated skin you need something that will moisturize to help it heal fast. The formula calms and soothes the discomfort association with dry, irritated skin. It leaves skin feeling deeply moisturized and rejuvenated and is suitable for people with dry, rough, irritated or sensitive skin.
The micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly penetrate deep down to form a protective layer on your skin and lock in moisture. This sealing barrier speeds up the skin’s natural barrier recovery.
Apply Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe body lotion to your skin daily to experience the rich yet quick-absorbing formula which will give you intense moisturisation, allowing your skin to restore from deep within with a fresh aloe vera fragrance.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe body lotion hydrates skin and keeps dry skin moisturized for 3 weeks
- Our moisturising cream is clinically proven to moisturise deeply (within the stratum corneum) within the first application for noticeably healthier looking skin
- The body lotions from Vaseline Intensive Care absorbs quickly for a non-greasy feel
- Aloe Soothe body lotion contains micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly to lock in moisture to provide deep healing skin care
- This body cream contains aloe, known to calm and soothe dry irritated skin
- Our body lotion works best for people with dry, rough, and irritated skin
How to use
Apply liberally where needed.
Hazards and Cautions
External usage only. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic acid, Palmitic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Methylparaben, Parfum, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearamide AMP, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.