Crochet Braid with invisible root style
- Anti Itch Fibre
- 100% Kanekalon
- Flame Retardant
27, 30 & Burg
- To use crochet braid, braid your hair into cornrows.
- Slide the latch hook underneath the braid and loop the even-fold hair onto the hook.
- Close the latch and slide the hair back underneath the braid.
- Take 2 fingers to open at the loop and feed the end of the hair through the hole.
- Now twist the loop and feed the ends in the loop once again.
- Pull and secure to make tight tie onto braids.
- Keep the knots next to one another and repeat these steps until the full head complete to the desired volume.